Friday, 17 February 2012

Pamper Evening Report

Our lovely Fran did a most excellent job organising a Pamper Evening at Weston College in their Essential Image Beauty Salon

We had a fabulous turnout (despite the threat of snow) and over 40 ladies were lucky enough to be treated to either a facial, manicure or pedicure. I opted for a Pedicure with Julie which was excellent; Julie gave me a top quality pedicure (equal to any that I have had in professional salons) which left me feeling relaxed and my feet soft and presentable (albeit to be shoved back into my furry boots!). 
Happy feet

The commercial standard salons at the college offer students 'industry standard' facilities in which to train and on a Wednesday evening and Thursday they are open to the public where you can have any of the usual beauty salon treatments (including Dermologica facials), various massage therapies and also some more advanced salon treatments such as micro-dermabrasion. 


Elaine enjoying her relaxing facial

All treatments are carried out by students who are supervised by experienced, qualified practitioners and the price list is very competitive (and incredibly affordable) because you're helping a student to develop their skills. 

Hopefully this won't be the last time we have a group outing to the college (I'm trying to work out if I can go back every week!) and I would encourage anyone that couldn't make it along to our pamper evening to head down to the salons at the college on their commercial days. 

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment